- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T9800 @ 2.93GHz
- GPU: GeForce 9400M + GeForce G210M
- RAM: 2x4GB PC3-10600 SODIMM
- PSU: Whatevs I can find
- HDD: Lite-On LCS-128M6S 128GB SSD
- OS: Windows 10
This is a really unique laptop. I bought it in July of
2017 2018 for a mere $40 with the intent of replacing its motherboard, as it was said to be power-dead. Lo and behold, it worked just fine the first time I powered it on! I now use it as my main laptop.
Things I like:
- It's built like a tank
- It's pretty darn good for its age
Things I don't like:
- The 6-cell battery is nigh-worthless on this model, so you'll probably want to use the 9-cell battery, but...
- ...the 9-cell battery sticks out the bottom which jabs against your legs if you're using it on your lap, perhaps as a warning sign not to use it on your lap, because...
- ...this thing runs pretty hot!
- Also, it's got a glossy screen, not to mention a glossy palmrest.
It might seem like I have more quibbles with it than likes, but I actually really like this laptop.